Finance and Administration Manager
Rainier Clinical Research Center (RCRC) was founded in 1991. Since that time, we have participated in more than 600 Phase I-IV clinical trials involving thousands of patients. The Finance and Administration Manager manages the accounting, financial planning and analysis, and human resource activities of RCRC. S/he ensures compliance with and proper execution of all accounting policies and SOP’s and supports management in the administration, planning, and execution of company policies, goals, and objectives by performing responsibilities personally or through subordinate team members. This position is ideal for an enterprising professional seeking to advance in his/her career.
Reports to: President and CEO
Supervises: Budgets and Contracts Specialist, Administrative Assistant(s) and Receptionist
- Produces accurate financial statements
- Oversees budgets & contracts function and service pricing
- Consistently and accurately processes payroll and payroll taxes
- Manages cash
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations
- Manages effective vendor relationships and negotiates contracts
- Procures assets and materials cost-effectively
- Manages successful banking relationships
- Maintains corporate documents and contracts
- Develops annual budgets and financial forecasts
- Updates departmental KPI’s to identify financial trends, support operational decisions, labor optimization opportunities
- Maintains 12-month rolling financial forecast
- Ensures appropriate insurance
- Manages expense reports
Requirements Education & Experience
- B. S. in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent. MBA Preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive related experience
- Minimum of 2 years in management or supervisory role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and financial software
- Experience closing books on an accrual basis of accounting
- Proven high level skills in finance and accounting
- Excellent attention to details, strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills, communication, multitasking, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to make quick but well-thought out decisions, and adapt to changing environments and requirements
- Self-motivated and ability to work well independently as well as using a collaborative team approach
- Ability to adhere to established timelines, processes and procedures
EEO Statement: Rainier Clinical Research Center is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply for this position.
Please submit your application for this job posting below. Thank you for your interest in Rainier Clinical Research. We look forward to reviewing your information.